Stretcher Isolation (Positive Pressure)
SteriTent N36 series is an ideal temporary solution to rapidly isolate a person that has suffered severe burns or has immune system failure for land and/or air transport.
- The isolation chamber is equipped with its own positive pressure filtration system to provide maximum performance, protection, and operational safety for both the patient and the operational team.
- The chamber liner is made from a special material and strengthened by inserting aluminium poles.
- The filtration system consists of a blower connected to the HEPA filter unit to filter the air before entering to the inside.
- There are zipped portals are integrated into the liner, which are used for infusions, catheter equipment, etc.
- There are integrated zipped glove portals on each side for internal working access while the chamber is closed.
- Battery back-up: up to 10 hrs
- HEPA filter provides 99.9995% typical efficiency for particle size of 0.3 microns
- Negative pressure with operational blower: ≥6 Pa
- Airflow rate: 36 m3/h
- Brand: Beth-El, Israel
Thanes Science Co., Ltd.
Working Hours: 08.00 AM - 05.00 PM
61/34 SOI AMORNPHAN 4 (VIPHAVADEE 42), VIPHAVADEE RANGSIT RD., LAD-YAO, CHATUCHAK, BANGKOK, THAILAND 10900
02 941 0202-3