IR Sterilizer / Loop Sterilizer
Loop sterilizer, adopts Infrared technology and applies to inoculation loop, can prevent infectious spread and cross-contamination.
- Use infrared (IR) radiation to sterilize
- Temperature range: 15ºC above the ambient ~ 930ºC
- The highest temperature of central area : 930ºC ± 30ºC
- IR sterilizer can reach the highest temperature in only 3 minutes and the temperature is adjustable.
- The highest temperature you can get is 930ºC and decontamination only takes about 2 seconds.
- Heater can be adjusted within 120 degree: The maximum angle of depression is 45 and the maximum angle of elevation is 75.
- There are 2 models as follows:
Thanes Science Co., Ltd.
Working Hours: 08.00 AM - 05.00 PM
61/34 SOI AMORNPHAN 4 (VIPHAVADEE 42), VIPHAVADEE RANGSIT RD., LAD-YAO, CHATUCHAK, BANGKOK, THAILAND 10900
02 941 0202-3