Cytotoxic safety cabinet
Cytotoxic safety cabinet with triple filter configuration is your guarantee of highest level of safety when processing hazardous materials such as Cytostatic, Virus-static pharmaceutics and category 3 pathogens.
- It is designed to performance requirements of the DIN 12980, EN 12469, and YY0569.
- Microprocessor control
- Main body is made of steel with white oven-baked epoxy-polyester.
- Negative-pressure surrounds dual side walls to prevent the possibility of contamination from leaks to the exterior environment.
- 4 pieces of stainless steel work tops are constructed for easy removal and cleaning on all surface which can easily be autoclaved if required.
- Single piece stainless steel back wall and side wall has no welded joints to collect contaminants or rust, easy to clean.
- Front glass window, is made of hardened/ laminated safety glass, and provides protection from explosion and UV with more comfortable viewing.
- Consists of 3 filtration systems as follows: 1) Supply ULPA filter by AAF provides 99.999% typical efficiency for particle size of 0.1 to 0.2 microns, 2) Exhaust ULPA filter by AAF provides 99.999% typical efficiency for particle size of 0.1 to 0.2 microns, and 3) 1st V-shaped H14 HEPA filters, are used underneath the work surface, provide 99.995% typical efficiency for particle size of 0.3 microns.
- German made ebm-papst motors automatically compensates for normal power line variation, air disruption and filter loading.
- UV lamp for sterilization with interlocking safety switch function is designed for your safety.
- LCD is mounted at eye level for at-a-glance viewing of airflow, operating parameters, and alarm messages. The intuitive interface delivers a constant read-out of working area temperature, air velocity/volume, filter life span, total running time.
- There is alarm systems, lights, sounds, and error messages for safety.
- Model: HFsafe-1200CY
- External dimensions (W×D×H): 1,340 x 850 x 2,190 mm
- Internal work area, dimensions (W×D×H): 1,215 x 650 x 600 mm
- Inflow velocity: 0.53 m/s
- Downflow velocity: 0.32 m/s
- Sound emission: < 65 dBA
- Brand: Heal Force
Thanes Science Co., Ltd.
Working Hours: 08.00 AM - 05.00 PM
61/34 SOI AMORNPHAN 4 (VIPHAVADEE 42), VIPHAVADEE RANGSIT RD., LAD-YAO, CHATUCHAK, BANGKOK, THAILAND 10900
02 941 0202-3