Biological Safety Cabinet, Class 2, Type B2
Biological Safety Cabinet, Class II, Type B2 is suitable for applications involving hazardous chemicals and radionuclides required in microbiological studies to protect personnel safety, product safety and external environment. It is 100% air exhaust without recirculation within the cabinet.
- Microprocessor control.
- Main body is made of steel with white oven-baked epoxy-polyester.
- Negative-pressure surrounds dual side walls to prevent the possibility of contamination from leaks to the exterior environment.
- Stainless steel, grade 304 single-piece work tray has no welded joints to collect contaminants or rust. It developed further to ensure easier cleaning with normal cleaning solvents.
- Single piece stainless steel back wall and side wall has no welded joints to collect contaminants or rust, easy to clean.
- Side air grilles length along the height of the cabinet.
- Front glass window, is made of hardened/ laminated safety glass, and provides protection from explosion and UV with more comfortable viewing.
- Supply ULPA filtration technology by Swedish Camfil Farr provide 99.999% typical efficiency for particle size of 0.1 to 0.2 microns.
- Exhaust HEPA filtration technology by Swedish Camfil Farr provide 99.97% typical efficiency for particle size of 0.3 microns.
- German made ebm-papst motors automatically compensates for normal power line variation, air disruption and filter loading.
- UV lamp for sterilization with interlocking safety switch function is designed for your safety.
- LCD is mounted at eye level for at-a-glance viewing of airflow, operating parameters, and alarm messages. The intuitive interface delivers a constant read-out of working area temperature, air velocity/volume, filter life span, total running time.
- There is alarm systems, lights, sounds, and error messages for safety.
- B2 have to be ducted to an external blower for total exhaust.
- HFsafe-LCB2 series has 4 sizes as follows:
Thanes Science Co., Ltd.
Working Hours: 08.00 AM - 05.00 PM
61/34 SOI AMORNPHAN 4 (VIPHAVADEE 42), VIPHAVADEE RANGSIT RD., LAD-YAO, CHATUCHAK, BANGKOK, THAILAND 10900
02 941 0202-3